Monday, March 19, 2007

The Long Goodbye...





This is a poem my dear friend, Kat wrote. I loved it so much, I wanted to post it on my blog and she was kind enough to let me. enjoy. ~ susie


THE LONG GOODBYE

From whence comes tender sweet relief
Divided hearts beating blood stained grief

THE LONG GOODBYE SLOWLY UNFOLDS

Painful years of threats and tears
Lacking arms to quench the fears

THE LONG GOODBYE MUST HIT THE ROAD

Blaming each other for sorrows untold
My forgiveness with grace turning cold

THE LONG GOODBYE IS NOW A LOAD

Half my fault i take the blame
I naively joined in the game

THE LONG GOODBYE IS GROWING OLD

Fire of passion started the glow
All that's left are ashes to blow

THE LONG GOODBYE UNFOLDS

Keeping sparkle in heart and soul
Never giving in must be my goal

THE LONG GOODBYE MUST END

Take back what bad love stole


JMJK 2007

No comments: